Monday, November 8, 2010

Faith

I have been without work now for over 3 months. It is easy for me to know how long, because I have been without work since my son was born. You wont see me cry about it though, because I believe that God has a plan for me. I won't sit around and do nothing, I don't expect a handout. I like to earn what I get. I may not be employed, but my faith in God keeps me strong. I know I need to spread the Gospel of Christ. One way of doing that is through travel. My wife and I do craft fairs quite often, and one way we share our faith is how we are with other people. We currently sell Jewelry and Baby stuff such as Pacifier clips, burp rags, and nursing covers, but that only reaches to a certain demographic. That is one reason why I decided to get into the action by making and selling Dog treats. My goal is to not only make good treat for dogs, but to Spread the Gospel on how we conduct ourselves on a weekly basis. I don't see this period of unemployment as an awful time, but to find out new ways to share my faith. If that means selling dog treats across the midwest, then so be it. I just pray that God uses me where he needs me.

1 comment:

  1. I love being married to you. We'll make it - just keep holding on. I'm very proud of your attitude in our home and at our shows!

    ReplyDelete