Monday, February 22, 2016

Why Trump is a Mistake







Is this what you want out of a President? Is this someone you want as Commander-in-Chief? I will give him props for feeding into the anger of the American people. The political system is broken, and people are tired of the gridlock in DC. Understandable. But if this is the best we can do as Americans I fear we are doomed. This man acts like a spoiled rich kid. Someone gives him a negative review, and he calls them a loser or tells them to get a life. Someone with a lot of money spends money against him, and the threatens them. That is not a man who I want to run my country. He WILL NOT make America great again! He is only feeding into the anger that many people have right now. But how many people who are angry make rational decisions? I do not know many. I believe Trump has a good chance of winning on emotion. But emotion is not always rational. If Trump wins the election many who voted for him may later regret it. As for me, I will vote on principle and reason. People may tell me it is a wasted vote. That I will vote for someone that has no chance of winning. That may be, but I refuse to vote for somebody who acts childish on Social Media. I refuse to vote for somebody just because they had a reality TV show and billions of dollars. I refuse to vote for someone who threatens people just because they do not support him. That is not a man of principle! That is a man who is looking to win no matter who he burns in the process. That includes the American people.

1 comment:

  1. President Trump is the biggest mistake and Embarrassment to this country. He just does not have diplomatic / presidential quality. If we look at his business experience we see a person who does not adhere to business ethics.

    ReplyDelete