Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tired

I learned something today. So, on facebook in your political views they have some you can choose from 2 of those you need to avoid. Very Liberal and Very Conservative. You cannot talk to them and have an open dialogue. A very liberal person will hate conservatives and a very Conservative will hate liberals. There really is no discussing things. I personally am a conservative (if you have paid any attention to my blog you would already know that). However I am willing to have a discussion with those that disagree, however through some of my friends I have found that is not the case. They are blinded. For example, they will post a link saying some media personality is inciting violence, however, that link has no evidence what so ever, however, if you look at the comments in the article are saying said media personality should die, and he needs to burn. It is a hypocritical situation. I will be thankful when November 2 is over. I am going to take a LONG break from politics. This blog will have a different focus, at least on the short term.

No comments:

Post a Comment