Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bush helps Brown win Massachusetts

Okay, Democrats nationwide are coming up with excuses on why Martha Coakley lost yesterday in the Massachusets Senate election. The best one had to come from President Obama. In an interview with George Stephanopoulos Obama stated, "Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts, but the mood around the country: the same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office," Obama said. "People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years." So let me see, People are fed up with Bush, and his policies, so people are voting in Republicans in Blue States. Sounds a little off to me. However, I could be taking what the president said out of context, but it still sounds off. I do agree that people are frustrated, but not what has been going on for eight years, but what has been going on more recently.  This should serve as a warning to all politicians. You cannot keep ignoring the American people. If you do you will find yourself out of a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment