Saturday, January 2, 2010

Global warming

http://kansasliberty.com/resources/issue-list/energy-environment/global-warming-backdrop/

Global Warming has been a debate that has lasted for many years. Even though other countries from around the world have bought into the idea of global warming, the US is still divided on the issue. Well, in my opinion, I do believe that the overall temperature in the world is rising, I believe it to only be a pattern. As to the link I provided, it shows a small history as to Warming and Cooling. I do not believe that we as humans can directly change the temperature so drastically that it could endanger mankind. I do however believe we should be good stewards of the earth, and should try to keep the earth clean, and should try and find cleaner forms of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment